Any privacy or personal data related complaints can be submitted directly to  

If you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, please note that if you are in the EU the GDPR gives you the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority, which for the UK, is the Information Commissioner’s Office.

Please reach out first if you have any questions, we're here to help! 🤗

Did this answer your question?